The US system of government is based on the idea of trust but verify. The separation of powers and the need for transparence and accountability is essential for Constitutional government Instead of monarchs, warlords or emperor’s gaining power by heredity or by force of arms the “peaceful” transfer of power between president’s/ premiers in democratic nations is dependent on clean elections.
Election Integrity is accomplished by those charged with overseeing elections being able to PROVE all aspects of the election were done correctly.
Doing this requires the following actions :
- All eligible voters are registered in an agreed upon and verifiable manner.
- All ballots are matched (by their ballot identification numbers) to the voter that fills them in.
- All ballots are tabulated in a transparent manner using opposite party observers able to clearly examine all process’s.
- No ballot is tampered with in anyway but the voters to whom the ballot belongs is give an opportunity to correct errors (over-votes, etc.).
- Any machine used to tabulate votes must be a “dumb” counting machine, no hackable internet connections or adjudication (ballot correcting/tampering) abilities.
- Election days and tabulation days and procedures must, at a minimum, be established by the state legislature as per the Constitution, any and all attempts to undermine those statutes by courts or executive fiats are outlawed.
- Absentee (mail-in ballots) are given greater scrutiny as per the Carter Baker Commission recommendation’s.
- All election records and ballots are kept for a minimum of 1 year or as per legislated mandate.
We will examine how in multiple instances these common sense Election Integrity measure (more often than not mandated by law but over turned by courts and executive orders) were undermined and ignored in the 2020 presidential election. Proving fraud is difficult in the private arena but takes on a compelling public interest if is detected in government actions.
The evidence of Election Fraud in the 2020 presidential election is statically overwhelming and not only generated a thousand affidavits testifying to irregularities but brought together highly trained individuals of divergent political backgrounds who collaborated in gathering complex forensic evidence in a very short period of time.
We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
The final word on the 2020 is still to be established. Its not that Americans haven’t betrayed the Constitution in the past but if election fraud goes unchallenged and in turn unanswered it becomes a crisis regarding the stability of self-government in the US. The articles and information presented on this website are neither all encompassing or undoubtedly the final say on the presidential election.